In this episode, Edyne Plancy talks with Erin Bagwell, filmmaker, and feminist blogger. We discussed how she launched a successful Kickstarter campaign, raising over $100,000 in funding to produce her first feature-length film Dream, Girl.
To learn when Dream, Girl will be screening in your city and get updates from our director sign up at: http://www.DreamGirlFilm.com/newsletter
How to break the door and create the business you want, surrounding yourself with great support who care about your mission and have your back…
Her film was screened at the White House as part of the United State of Women Summit and Erin was named one of Oprah’s SuperSoul100.
Erin’s goal with the film was to share the journey of 10 female entrepreneurs from all walks of life, and how they built their signature businesses.
“Allow yourself the patience and let go” -Erin Bagwell
Dream, Girl A Gal’s Guide to Making a Movie
- A Gal’s Guide to Making a Movie: Filmmaking 101 | Erin brings her audience on a journey from ideation and production to launch and distribution. As the founder, director, editor, and producer of Dream, Girl, no one is closer to the film’s creative process than Erin and she can speak directly from her own experience to dispel some of the myths around what it takes to make a feature-length film.
- Crowdfunding + Branding Your Business | Erin launched a successful Kickstarter campaign, raising over $100K in 30 days to start production on Dream, Girl. In this workshop, Erin will share her tips and tricks for creating a successful crowdfunding campaign and discuss the pitfalls and challenges that lie in the fundraising process.
- Money Myths | Empowering women financially is central to the Dream, Girl movement. In this workshop, Erin will help attendees work through some of the hangups and problematic narratives they have about money and abundance to lead to breakthroughs in their business and lives.
- The Importance of Women Sharing Their Stories | Erin’s passion for female-centric storytelling and narratives that see women embody their full humanity is a driving force behind her work as a filmmaker. In this workshop, Erin will discuss the importance of women owning their experiences, sharing them with their tribe and will provide information on how best to share a story and when to tell others about your experiences.
Dream, Girl: Screen A Film To Your Community
Screenings have been done all over the world. If you want to magnetize your community, this is a great way to do this. Click on the picture and you will be linked to the Dream, Girl site for more information.
Email: DREAM, GIRL WEBSITE
Instagram: DREAM, GIRL
Twitter: DREAM, GIRL
Facebook: DREAM, GIRL
Article about Erin
Dream, Girl Official Trailer
Social Media Marketing services:
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Management
Download and listen to Erin Bagwell. Don’t forget to leave a rating and review if you enjoyed the show. We would love to hear from you!